Wednesday, November 28, 2012

2012 Wish List

If it was up to Nicolas, my wish list would be that every form of plastic kitchen utensil I owe would be replaced by metal. Alas my wish list is long & lengthy, so here's a few things to make the season bright:
  • Granberg Chain Saw Mill  A chainsaw mill so that I can cut planks of wood out in the woods with my chainsaw instead of having to bring a the generator & band saw.
  • Nordic Ware Yule Log Bundt Pan  I have been jealous for years of Martha Stewart's Buche de Noel because I'm terrible at swedish rolls.
  • West Elm's Ceramic Branch vase  I love everything West Elm & I love woodland themes around the house.
  • My Double Body Form  Any true sewer dreams of owning a body double to make those perfect fitting clothes.
  • Kitchenaid Mixer  My Mum says that they only buy mixers in my family when a woman gets married.  I don't think I can wait that long.
  • A CD/Radio alarm clock is old fashion but I don't have an IPod & I don't have a cd player so I would like some way of playing music with out the loss of space.
  • A sweeping cardigan
  • A Pedi-egg, they just don't do pedicures as good as they used to now that razors aren't allowed in salons.