Sunday, July 08, 2007

Way Past my Vactions

div>
I went to Denver the end of May to meet up with my parents who were flying up from Florida with Itchy. My main reason was to pick up Itchy to bring back for a summer in Alaska. While I was there I got to see what's changed, visit friends & do some scootin'. Here's a photo journal of my trip.
One of my favorite things is to work on art with my friends. One evening I spent time with Hollyn, Kitty Kim, & Tawnya over at Tawnya's house. This is a picture of Kitty Kim looking @ my ATCs.


This is William sitting on the back of the Vespa LX150 that Wayne loaned us for the three days of the Colorado Chaos Scooter Rally. I finally won the farthest traveled award.






I got to hang out my Mods n Knockers girls. Here we are crashing a party, we had this girl tagging along riding on the back of Spam's scooter. Apparently when she starts to 'meep' she's really drunk. So we got money together & tried to get her a cab. Here's Suzi & Spam laying in the street trying to stop a cab.




I got the chance to spend time with my family. We tried to go to the mountains but it down poured. We ate fantastically at this place outside of Woodland Park called Wines of Colorado. Then we stopped off at Idaho Springs and I popped into a mansion. Hidden in the basement were all of these dollhouses from around the world. This is one from Thailand.
I finally got to see the new addition to the art museum with my mother. It was designed by Daniel Libstein.
I had a blast visiting with my friend Laurie at her gallery & then she asked me to go to Lakeside amusement park. I love it there, its from the '30s and beautiful.